Application for ShaanaUbisia

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ShaanaUbisia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shaana Ubisia
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ubisia@gremlin54#5090 Fed
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Having scoured your website and me being a new STO player, it looks a good fit!! Have somehow reached Lt Commander 17 with a lot of fumbling and not knowing what the heck I am doing, Help!!
    • Tell us about yourself: Avid gamer, Elite Dangerous, Second Life for many years. Space fanatic, not sure why it took me so long to get into STO. Big fan of co-operative gaming. Only started STO a couple of days ago, completely lost with 90% of what’s happening,
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Welcome!

Peace and Long Life

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Simon,

I wrote to you in game but in case you did not receive the message, I currently cannot invite you to the 44th. I tried yesterday and today but both times I received an error saying “player is already in a fleet” so you need to leave that fleet in order to move to the 44th.

If you are not sure how to leave the fleet, go to the Fleet window > choose the Roster tab > Far right on the bottom > Leave Fleet >  say yes when prompted if you are sure you want to leave. Then leave a message here and/or leave a message with any of the Leadership members that you are ready for an invite. Thanks.

Galli (@gallifreycaptian#2621)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.