April 15, 2021 at 1:32 pm #432233MattGuest
April 15, 2021 at 4:38 pm #432236BreakingForceVice-Admiral
- Real name: Matt
- Age: 38
- Location: GMT
- Characters: Kaori@Kirk_Epsilon
- Previous fleets: Charlie Alpha
- Why join the Mighty 44th? My character is kdf and I wanted to be part of a active kdf fleet saddly the one I left I was the only on since february of this year and to tbh I cant level the fleet all by myself
- Tell us about yourself: I’ve been in the game since the start so am a decade veteran and lifetime sub, I fell into star trek when I was a child when I watched the first episode man trap of the TOS that was the first one I ever watched, then tng,ds9 and voyager,and enterprise then the awesome discovery series and last but not least lower decks :P. I of course enjoyed the new movies that have come as well even though other trek fans dont lol.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Hi and welcome!
I sent you an invite and then did a social search to see if you were online and if I should stick around to welcome you to the fleet and set you up with our custom chat channel (instructions above). When I did so, I found you on a different character (that you didn’t mention), and in another fleet.
So, I’ll direct you to our rules (which you agreed to), where we state:
You’ll have the two-week trial period to check us out and see if you want to come “all in” to 44th Fleet. If so, we’re happy to have you! If not, we wish you well.April 19, 2021 at 2:48 am #432302ShohomCommodore
Welcome aboard! Hope you find us a suitable fleet /armada and decide to stay.May 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm #432829MattGuest
I had a kdf toon that I wanted to be in your fleet two in fact if my memory serves, I am in other fleets with other toons but thats because those fed fleets have people I know. I wont leave all those fleets just to be in yours since for me thats stupid. I liked your fleet which is why I chose them,I just wanted my kdf toons in a active kdf fleet since the previous were quite dead 🙁 saddly . I would like to stay though. I’ve had a lot of heavy personal stuff to deal with recently so I havent been in as much so and its complicated.May 12, 2021 at 5:35 pm #432830Akula2045Fleet Admiral
I understand your desire to keep your Federation characters in fleets with your friends. And I am sorry to hear that you have a lot of personal things to deal with at the moment.
However, if we let you stay we would be breaking our own rules in regards to multi-fleeting. Treating our members as equally and fairly as possible is something we strive for in the 44th. It can be a terrible experience to be in a fleet that doesn’t follow its own rules and treats certain members differently than others. Also, it would be tremendously unfair of us to make an exception for you when we haven’t done the same for others in the past.
If you are looking for a KDF fleet, there are likely a few fleets in our KDF Armada that do not have a multi-fleeting policy. Here is a link to that list.
I wish you best of luck with real life and in game.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120
The topic ‘Application for Pandorasbox’ is closed to new replies.