Application for onkelwanya

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for onkelwanya

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    onkelwanya
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Horus@onkelwanya#2971 (FED)
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Honestly? I kinda had your name in the back of my mind since I started playing again. I returned to the game only recently and have compltely forgotten….everything. So I googled and there you were with a helpful FAQ 🙂
      Once I found myself ingame again and thought of joining a fleet the 44th was kinda the natural choice, since you have already helped me as a returner even before I thought of joining up.
    • Tell us about yourself: ah yes, the dreaded section.
      So, yeah, I’m a bit on the older side I guess, have been playing all sorts of games since I was 10 I think. MMOs, since Lineage 1 (whenever that came out….). I mostly enjoy a more casual play, since my worst MMO experiences come from taking the casual, fun play to the more “professional” level of raid groups and statics in other MMOs.
      As for the other games I’ve played over the years, they have been all over the place: I’ve played GW2, SWTOR, FFXIV, The Secret World, a few others that left no lasting memory at all 😀
      I work in software, if anyone cares about this trifle, but I’m not a developer 😉

I’ve been Star Trek Fan since I saw TNG on German TV in the late 90ties with no real favorite though. I do enjoy TNG, DS9, Voyager, the movies, even some of the Enterprise episodes. Not so much Discovery though, somehow this never struck a cord with me, like the older shows.

Yeah, I guess that’s kinda it. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer those of course 🙂

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    onkelwanya
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and super quick reply. I’m looking forward to playing with you all 🙂

Anukis
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Yay! Someone that might know who the rather marvellous Ricky Pagan is! Putting the pomp in pompadour! Awesome… and welcome 🙂

aka @Nubia

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Willkommen an Bord und schöne Feiertage!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Jan, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.