Application for Omega2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Omega2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Omeage2
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Milan@omega2#3346
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Logan is my son, he is 6 years old and just started playing STO. I am currently a member of the main fleet @mcstu2001. Logan has been a dedicated PC gamer since I build him a rid about 2 years ago. He has taken a real liking to STO, which makes me happy since none of my kids are in to the Star Trek shows or movies. He is almost lvl 11, we have been teaming up on most of the missions so far but he has been able to complete a few by him self. I am really surprised at how well he can navigate this game being only 6. I appreciate your consideration of his app, please feel free to messaged me directly if need be.

Thank you Stuart

• Tell us about yourself:
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @omega2#3346

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Logan,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th!

For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Omeage2
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much!!

aka @omega2#3346

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.