Application for nickster

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for nickster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nickster
    • Characters:
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I just want to be in a fleet and you guys look like a reliable and well established fleet so i picked you guys.
    • Tell us about yourself: Ive been playing sto for over 5 years. I have another character that is level 65 but all of my stuff on that character is trash. My current main character is level 57 but i am getting it to max.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thank you for applying for membership with the 44th Fleet! Its always nice to see that Star Trek Online is enjoyed by folks of all ages but unfortunately, the 44th Fleet is for ages 18 and up. So with a heavy heart, we must decline your application at this time. We do have a number of fleets in our Armada here https://startrek.44thfleet.com/armada/44-fed-arm/ that may be interested in bringing you on board, however I can not guarantee anything as they each have their own rules and regs. You can search for fleets by pressing “O” in game and select the “Find Fleet” tab. You can search for a particular fleet and then press the “Details” button to see if anyone is online from that particular fleet. Anyway, hopefully that helps some and good luck with your search.

Most Sincerely,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Application for nickster’ is closed to new replies.