Application for Nelg

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Nelg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Glen
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed Chars: Nelg@pyroemt, Yennifer@pyroemt. Klingon: Grunt@pyroemt
    • Previous fleets: Liberty Task Force
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking at a more active fleet. My current fleet, Liberty Task Force (part of STOFA), while still holding fond memories, has had a sharp decline in activity since I returned from a break from the game. Just want to find more like minded people to move a couple toons to and potentially my main (Nelg, mentioned above.)
    • Tell us about yourself: My name IRL is Glen. I am married, multiple critters, and like to have some down time in the wonderful universe that is Star Trek. I have multiple tattoos (Star Wars related… Don’t Phase me bro!)

I have a background in law enforcement and EMS, but have been for the better part of 5 years been a professional shovel leaner for a state highway maintaince crew. I kid about that, I also drive slowly on 2 lane roads in large trucks. When I’m not doing that at work, I run heavy equipment and train new folks in how to fake passing the wonderful licensing requirement that is for Commercial Vehicles.

When I’m not gaming, I enjoy annoying my wife, my 4 cats, and my puppers. Outside of that, I enjoy pretending I know what I am doing in the gym, drinking copious amounts of beer while fishing, and overall simple man stuff that dosen’t require being around a lot of people.

Nothing else comes to mind for this box. Anything else, just ask!

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Glen,

You must leave your other fleet on all toons to be invited.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Qapla’ Welcome to the fleet!

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.