Application for Luc2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Luc2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luc
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: FED: Luc@archon#2084
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? nice website
      PC version game
    • Tell us about yourself: Star Trek fan
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Luc.
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Luc.

aka @archon#2084

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hiya!

Attempting to invite Luc@archon throws “Player not found” errors. Is the name correct? are there numbers after that have been missed? Is the character through the tutorial mission? If the character is Rom or Jem, has it gotten to the point where you’ve had to choose a side yet? Has the character been logged in within the past couple of weeks? These are all things I can think of that could cause the error. To help us get you an invite, feel free to edit your post to make corrections, or reply here, or speak up ingame in our 44th-diplo chat channel (instructions to join it are in the post above).

Luc
    Fleet Member

Hi! Thanks for the quick response. I forgot that I have automatically received #2084 after “archon”.

Please try Luc@archon#2084

aka @archon#2084

Luc
    Fleet Member

Luc@archon#2084

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BreakingForce. Reason: removed html gobbledygook

aka @archon#2084

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Luc,

I am @Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Welcome Aboard!!!

@Sensei_Krieger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.