January 3, 2019 at 2:14 pm #358531Leitsu HonamFleet Member
- Real name: Justin
- Age: 25
- Location: Pacific Standard Time (California)
- Characters: @leitsu#7084 FED
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? As a new player, I want to join a community that can help me learn how to get the most out of this gaming experience! In addition, I want to be able to participate in fun group activities that being in a group of like-minded individuals has to offer.
- Tell us about yourself: I have been playing MMOs for about 7 years now, and EVE Online was very fun for me. By joining STO, I wanted to experience a more “linear” space MMO.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @leitsu#7084January 3, 2019 at 2:54 pm #358533
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!January 3, 2019 at 2:54 pm #358535
oh, also: i’ll need a character name to invite…all i see here is your @ handleJanuary 4, 2019 at 9:56 pm #358546Leitsu HonamFleet Member
Oh! Sorry about that. My Character name is Leitsu Honam
aka @leitsu#7084January 4, 2019 at 12:46 am #358563
just to be clear, it’s “Leitsu Honam@leitsu#7084”? or is it “LeitsuHonam@leitsu#7084”? or some other variation? also, check your friends list (“o”key or button with 3 little dudes to the right of your minimap, then “Friends” tab). i sent you a friend invite. If you accept, i’ll just be able to right click and use the menu there to invite. both akula and i have tried the names mentioned earlier and have gotten a “player not found…” error message, which would indicate that something is misspelled or we don’t yet have the correct name, or the number is wrong, or something.
January 4, 2019 at 12:55 am #358566Akula2045Fleet Admiral
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by BreakingForce.
Also, I tried to send you a fleet invite, but it wasn’t working for some reason. If you don’t receive an invite soon, ask for one in the 44th-diplo channel.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.