Application for Kraytex

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kraytex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kraytex
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Chris (Fed), Suval (fed), Vorack (fed), Kraytex (fed), Kraytek (Fed), Morpak (KDF) all @Darkmoon24
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a fleet for Chris@Darkmoon24. Currently spending allot of time trying to get the character up to advanced level TFO’s. Currently I am struggling due to my own lack of knowledge and fleet gear. I was invited to a random fleet, but hardly anyone was about, and after spending two weeks adding to as many projects as I possibly could, I was told I still wasn’t high enough rank to buy from the fleet stores. It was nice to see that this fleet doesn’t require characters to spend 24/7 putting hard earned resources into the fleet just to buy from their stores. Personally I like to give what I can, but even after giving everything I had spare over 2 weeks, I felt like that wasn’t valued at all. I have quite a few alts but im only asking currently for Chris@Darkmoon24 because that is the one I spend the most time on, and I don’t want others to be invited, only to be kicked for lack of activity.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m 41 years of age, and have been a gamer since about 5. Married, with kids, I work nights, so I play evenings im off.. which can be in the middle of the night, or some daytimes. Been playing STO for years, but only on and off. I am now giving it a proper go, and I play every day. Have done now for about 3 months. I enjoy a whole variety of games, but my main genres would have to be Simulation, Survival, RPG and strategy. Top 5 current games I play are STO, Euro truck 2, Rimworld, Flight simulator, and Divinity Original Sin 2.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Darkmoon24

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Christopher, and welcome aboard!

We don’t have any requirements for activity or donations. The 44th fleet is purely for members to come and enjoy playing the game at their leisure. We regularly have members that take time off from the game and come back months (or years) later. Fleet events are completely voluntary as well.

If this seems like a home for your alts, let us know and we can help you bring them all over. We have a no multi-fleeting rule though, which was added not longer after the fleet was founded. Multi-fleeting caused issues that we’d rather avoid, and not continuing that path would be unfair to others that left previous fleets to join “full time”.

At any rate, the first couple of weeks is a bit of a trial period anyway. Feel free to look around the place a bit and let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers!
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.