Application for KataH

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for KataH

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: KataH@katah#3524 KDF
    • Previous fleets: Bridgeburners
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I like things organized and your website has everything I needed to knwo about your fleet. Most other fleets chat way to much but have nothing I can read about. I also like the easy set-back way you have laid out for memebers. I am not the social one, I do not do PvP or Fleet actions because I suck at it and I always get blown away. I just want to have some fun, have the advantage of a Fleet (and I will contrubute with donations), and basically be myself.
    • Tell us about yourself: Not much to say. Semiretired and comfrotable. I played STO when it first came out many years ago but left after one year because by that time all my friends had quit. I only came back a couple of months agao to see what was happening. Way to much to comprehend and those that have been in game for so long are way to owerful.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @katah#3524

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to add that we don’t have any requirements for fleet donations. We are actually 7 fleets in total (with 2 KDF) that are all nearly maxed out already. The reason for the 7 fleets is that the game limits each fleet to 500 characters, and some of us have probably more characters than we should (haha!). We mostly run fleet projects now so that members can get the credits needed so that they can buy fleet gear. So, no need to donate anything unless you need the credits.

Regarding fleet events, none of those are mandatory either. We don’t really do PvP anyway, as it has been really unbalanced for a while. Everyone is welcome at the regular events though. Doesn’t matter what level or how much DPS you can do. We run the events so that everyone can join just to have fun. A day one player can join in, as well as a 10 year veteran, and all have just as much fun. Voice and chatting is also always optional.

That being said, we also have plenty of players that have always played the game solo. Some people go full in on the role-playing aspect, and some are just casual players. So, you can really play however you want. The point here is just to have fun, and the fleet will be here if you want to try that out as well.

Cheers,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Mike
    Fleet Member

Could you resend the Fleet Join request to me ingame again? I accidently declined the invitation as I get so many one after the other, and accidently decline the 44th.

aka @katah#3524

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Hey Mike did you get sorted? Just making sure

Von "Ace" Velton

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi @vonvelton,

I believe so. Second invite got picked up and KataH is currently listed in the 44th Honour Guard roster.

Qapla’!
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

understood.

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.