Application for Irritum

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Irritum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Irritum
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Arturo@Lewi79 – T’Rul@Lewi79 – Sayora@Lewi79 – H’ehash Drezergha@Lewi79 (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: I was in one 3 years ago for a little bit i do not remember the name of the fleet.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I wanted to find a fleet and googled and came over a post on reddit where another person also where looking for a fleet, https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/s5eqdx/any_active_fleets_looking_for_a_casual_new_player/ , I read the recruitment post from a Chaos_EN2, and it seemed the Mighty 44 checked the boxes i was looking for that is why i want to join. Also I am still learning the game and could use some pointers etc. Not looking to do the equivalent of raiding but a place to call home while i play STO.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am Alexander, 43 years old from Norway. I do play when i can and want to. Sometimes during the day or the evening and sometimes even during night. I tend not to speak very much unless i ask something or someone asks me something, so not really a chatterbox.
      I have played games my whole adult life and been through alot of mmo’s and there are a few i keep returning to once in a while.
      It i blame Everquest 1 for the reason i keep playing mmo’s keep trying to find that high that never comes when i first set foot in Everquest. But I do enjoy checking games out.
      I never know what to write here so I hope this is good enough.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Lewi79

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet Alexander!

Irritum
    Fleet Member

Thank so much for accepting me. I got one question though. When i logged in this morning to check if there were an invite i saw no invite on my character. As it has been a long time since i been in a fleet i couldn’t figure out where the invite accept button is located i think i might have missed it…question mark? If someone could let me know how to accept the invite i would greatly appreciate it. Also the main one i am playing right now is T’Rul@Lewi, cause it said i could unlock some nice stuff now if i started that background, she is a temporal federation vulcan.

Main reason i think i might have done something wrong is cause you mentioned i would get an invite next time i logged in is all.

Regards

Alex

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Irritum.

aka @Lewi79

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi ALex,

You should have new invites the next time that you log in. I may have missed your KDF alt the first time. Sorry about that.

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.