Application for Geohound16

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Geohound16

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geohound16
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: All Characters listed are @Geohound16. Emily (65, FED SCI); Valdin (65, FED TAC); Carolus (57, TOS, ENG); Sevana (61, FEDROM, SCI); Vorat’Iklan (65, KDOM TAC); Zakus (65, KLNG SCI); T’Prin (65, TOS SCI); Serek (50, KLNG ENG); Mog (50, FED ENG); Vandus (58, FEDROM SCI); Raen (50, KLNG TAC); Carath (10, DSC SCI)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: Alacio Interplanetary Fleet (Founder/Leader)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? An RL friend and 44th Fleet member, Atlan@rysaber, told me the 44th was a good and active group, when I mentioned to him that I was looking for a new fleet since my own was basically dead.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been playing MMOs almost as long as MMOs have been around and I’ve played most of them as a healer. I have been active in STO since its launch with a pattern of playing for a few months and taking a month or two off and then coming back to the game. I am something of an oddity in STO in that my main toon, Emily, is set up primarily for support rather than bleeding edge DPS. My ship is a dedicated heal boat and I run a medical kit on the ground. That said, I can hold my own in advanced difficulty STFs and I am zealous about keeping my teammates alive and fighting as well.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Clint,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
    Edit: Leave your current fleet so I can send you invites.
    Edit2: Contacted in-game, characters invited.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Damix.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Damix.
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Clint,

Welcome to the 44th!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.