Application for gamingpanda89

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for gamingpanda89

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raul
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Steven Universe@gamingpanda89
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I just started to play STO with my fiance that has played the game and just return to it. We are looking for a fleet that is organized and that is very layback. I know very little of Star trek and understanding some of the things but I do love it a lot! I hope we can be a good fit for the fleet and would like to find a home for us to come to when we log in.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a big nerd and love anything that’s nerdy, I’m very quiet at first but once I get to know ppl I will open up and talk more if that makes sense? 😮 But I will with my fiance and two cute dogs their names is Mario and Sora if you want to know which sora is the character from kingdom hearts, Mario name is the one and only super Mario bro :D. But one thing that I would like to say in advance is that if we ever join a discord I sound like a female but so not a female xD my voice is very messed leading, and if anyone calls me she or her, I won’t get upset by any means because I’m used to it. 😀 Thank you for reading about myself! 😀
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.