Application for DreamSnatcher

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DreamSnatcher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cpt.Slogge
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Slogge@DreamSnatcher (Fed), Skorne@DreamSnatcher (KDF), Dufus@DreamSnatcher (DISCO)
    • Previous fleets: Starfleet Alpha
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for a fairly active fleet that I contribute to. For quite a while now I have been the only member of my previous fleet logged in so I have left the fleet as no-ne else was active.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a seasoned gamer, I had Star Trek Online on pre-order when it was first announced and have a lifetime subscription since day 1 which I have made full use of over the years. I must have countless thousands of hours in game time.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @DreamSnatcher

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Heya and welcome to the 44th Fleet!

Skorne and Dufus have been invited, and you should receive those invites next time you log them in.

However, Slogge seems to be set up to not allow incoming fleet invites. To change that, use “o” to open your social window. Then, in the bottom right corner of that window should be a “Privacy” button. Hit that, and at the bottom of the privacy window there should be a setting to “Allow Fleet Invitations”. That setting needs to be on for us to send that character an invite.

Please let us know when that’s done and Slogge is ready for an invite. Instructions on joining our custom chat channel to do so are in the post above this one.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.