November 17, 2018 at 10:22 pm #302088Danny PerezFleet Member
- Real name: Danny
- Age: 43
- Location: Arizona
- Characters: Murph@Dvir (Fed)
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: Forgot the name logged in three years later and they were gone anyway
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Interested in the benefits of joining a fleet and I am pretty sure there was a “free beer” sign. MMOs are boring when you go it alone.
- Tell us about yourself: Older gamer that tends to hop from one game to the other from time to time. Not closely tied to any one game or heavily invested. Games include DAOC, EQ1, RIFT, TSW/SWL, GW2, BDO, and others that I am forgetting. Army Vet, engineer, wiseass, pretty much awesome, maybe few quarts low
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @DvirNovember 17, 2018 at 11:57 pm #302089Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.