Application for DiegoV

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DiegoV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Jamie@DiegoV (FED), Diego@DiegoV (FED, I will be replacing this one with a Temporal Recruit version next time that rolls around, so no need for invite for it), K’Lenra@DiegoV (KE), Neu@DiegoV (KE, current Delta Recruit but I never play it and will be replacing with a Romulan, FED alligned one next time the event rolls around, so no need to invite)), Ikso’lan@DiegoV (KE)
    • Previous fleets: Black Templars
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I was looking for a fleet for my Klingon Recruit to join and on the fleet search yours looked great. I have been browsing your website which has only reinforced that this is a great fleet to join.
    • Tell us about yourself: I enjoy reading, board games, and TTRPGs. I don’t really do MMOs except for Star Trek. I’m mostly a casual player. I have been playing STO since its launch, but I do take the occasional long break here and there.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Diego.

aka Jamie@DiegoV

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Diego
    Fleet Member

Thanks!

aka Jamie@DiegoV

Diego
    Fleet Member

Hello!

Today is my promotion day! What do I need to do to get promoted?

aka Jamie@DiegoV

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Diego, and congrats! No need to do anything. Your alts were promoted yesterday morning, so you should see your new fleet rank reflected next time that you log in. If you’d like to transfer your characters to one of the older fleets, just ask using the 44th-diplo channel in the in-game chat.

Cheers,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.