Application for DarthVrooks

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DarthVrooks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    • Characters: hannah’solo@darthvrooks FED
    • Previous fleets: Starfleet Operations Command
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? The fleet I’ve been in has been down to maybe four active players for a while now, I’m second in command and have full admin access. Back when delta Rising was added the grind killed the enthusiasm then the fleet boss started really dogging people about donating dilithium to fleet projects and talked about how much he spent on the game. We were a tight knight group things got filled it just took a couple days and it was total B.S. people got hacked and left, I left he sweet talked me into coming back. Now he’s pulled the same thing in another game we played together and I’m done. I usually just do the event or featured episode but do enjoy some STO playing still just not like I used to. It would be nice to have a new group to run with. I do have maxed out lifetime characters but I’m not having them all leave the fleet I’m in now until I get a feel for this one. I see the rules say I have to only be in this fleet. If thats an issue that’s fine the “grumopy old klingon” suggested this fleet on reddit so I thought I’d see how it was.
    • Tell us about yourself: Standard casual gamer. Most of my time is spent on Destiny 2 or Red Dead Online on ps4.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by DarthVrooks.
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jay. Thank you for your interest in the Mighty 44th Fleet! As you noted, we have a no multi-fleeting policy. However, we also have a 2 week trial period that you can use to check out the fleet and see if it is a good fit for you. We can send your character an invite to our newest fleet division (we have 7 in total as of now), and you’ll have access to most of the information in the fleet as well as our in-game chat and Discord server to converse with other fleet-mates. After those 2 weeks, if you decide to fully join, all of your characters can be invited and given Lt rank in the fleet (promotions are solely time based, and in no way require participation or contribs). Otherwise, if you decide that the 44th isn’t right for you,you are free to move on with no hard feelings. In fact, you would be welcome to comeback at any time, if you so wished.

If this sounds agreeable to you, just post back here, and an invite will be sent to your listed character.

Best,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Thanks for the reply, I’ve joined the UFP with most of my characters and I’ve got a couple in another fleet helping a guy out trying to build one up. If it doesn’t work out there I’ll definitely give the 44th a try.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.