Application for DannyBranson

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DannyBranson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ka’Tayy
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ka’Tayy@Captain_D.W.Branson (Fed), Danny B.@Captain_D.W.Branson (Fed), Domo’Axar@Captain_D.W.Branson (Fed), Turan@Captain_D.W.Branson (KDF), Danny@Captain_D.W.Branson (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have played STO solo since I started to play in 2012. I wanted to join a fleet an help out when I can and have a reason to go in game other than content. This is the only mmorpg I play and thought I wanted to try a fleet. I have been looking at fleets and thought the 44th was the best fit for me. I want to work with those who like to play the game with out it being their lives and with out an expectation of me grinding out hours a day to meet a fleet quota of items for the fleets coffers. I will donate time and items, but it will be at the same pace that I play the game.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a 59 year old male that watched the original series live on tv and fell in love the the Star Trek universe. I live with my wife on a hobby farm in Central Illinois 7 miles from the University of Illinois (where we both work in bio research) raising, showing and Herd Trialing Australian Cattle Dogs. I try to play STO a little daily to allow time with out “real life.”
      We are vendors at art festivals during the spring and summer so a lot of time is spent creating things for that venture. I do Play STO more often during the winter when the weather keeps un inside more often.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by BreakingForce. Reason: corrected @tag

aka @Captain_D.W.Branson

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Heya and welcome!

Invites for Ka’Tayy and Domo’Axar sent.

Inviting Danny B. says he’s already in a fleet. Could be he’s actually in a fleet, or someone sent you an invite while you were offline you have to decline to get a new invite.

Inviting Danny and Turan throws errors. Could be that the spelling is off somehow, or it could be that they’re not through his tutorial missions or level 10. Could be just that you haven’t had them logged in in a long while.

Please join our custom ingame chat channel as described in the welcome post above, and speak up there to ask for invites for your other characters when you can.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.