Application for CountJ

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CountJ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jase
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: (fed) T’Plin@countjase#7539 – lvl65 and main toon (KDF) Stur’ak@countjase#7539 – lvl39
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? A friend and I are looking for a fleet. We saw your website and y’all look to be a good group to join where we might fit in. There is so much to learn in STO. I watch some YouTube videos which help, but talking to people who have played for some time would be very helpful.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am from the US but live in Switzerland. I have been interested in STO for some time but only really started playing recently. I try to play a bit each day, but mostly on Saturday evenings (my time) when I do coop with my friend who is in the US. I have discord on my phone as I use it for a mobile game I play.

I have a wife and two cats, all of which randomly place body parts in front of my monitor and walk across my keyboard for attention as I try to play. 🙂

If y’all have any questions, please let me know.

-Jase

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @countjase#7539

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Jase,

I am @Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Welcome Aboard!!!

@Sensei_Krieger

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.