Application for Ashigore

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Ashigore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ash
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ashini@Ashigore (Federation aligned Romulan)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to learn to play and experience what the game has to offer but find it daunting to say the least. While looking online for information I came across your website and your beginners guide and found it very helpful. It was clearly aimed at new recruits however, which lead me to read more about 44th Fleet. I found what I read so inviting that I’m writing this application in the hopes that you can guide me into being a meaningful part of it.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m an avid gamer, but tend to stick to a few titles that I enjoy most. As a long time Star Trek fan, I bought Star Trek Online when it first came out and quickly bought the lifetime subscription. Since then I have played it for a while at various times, but ultimately always stopped due to feeling overwhelmed. I have a couple of characters already but have decided to start a new romulan character which will be federation aligned so I can experience what I have missed or forgotten, as trying to pick up a very old character is too confusing and I like to experience the story from the beginnig.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Ashigore

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Chris,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Ash
    Fleet Member

Thank you 🙂

aka @Ashigore

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the fleet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.