Application for ArthurBennett

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ArthurBennett

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bennett
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Bennett@khiel#2185
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Checked the STO forums and ingame \”Find Fleet\” for fleets with a lot of active members.
      I\’m a returning player (played sporadically in 2019 and 2020).

The 44th seems plenty active and organized so it seems like it will be a nice home.

• Tell us about yourself: I\’m 36 and work from home in the financial area. Been playing games since the 90s and experienced in MMOs.
      I\’ve played STO a few times through the years but I\’m starting fresh with new characters and looking forward to re-learning the game.

I\’m a bit of an introvert but I\’m always down to try to run group content and get better at the game, make new friends and all that nice stuff 🙂

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @khiel#2185

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Since our Zeta Fleet is brand new. I added you to our established Epsilon Fleet. If you have any new toons let us know in the future and we can add them to Zeta. Welcome!

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Bennett
    Fleet Member

Hi Tek,

Thanks for the quick response and action! I’ll take some time to get familiar with the forums and stuff. I look forward to meeting y’all in game.

aka @khiel#2185

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.