unofficial Risa mini games

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck unofficial Risa mini games

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Fleet Member

Hello everyone,

Looks like I missed out on some creative events people made. The nude Nimbus marathon sounded fun. Anyway, I was wondering if people had suggestions for what I can only think of calling unofficial mini games. For example, I’ve done the following to entertain myself (I’m sure others must have done them.)

1. Jumped off the rope bridge and turned on the floater right before hitting the ground. Kind of like the those crazy free fall parachute guys. Unfortunately, the trees got in the way. So I could not tell how close I got to the ground before turning on the floater. Also tried it on the buildings, but the rope bridge had the longest air time.

2. Fly as high up as possible, over water, then turn off the floater and turn it on so I just touch the water. I’ve managed to make the water splash.

3. With the powerboard, use the steps to the dancing stage as a ramp and jump into the building. I shot to the back of the building where the exchange/mail terminals are located. I wonder if people could see me fly through the building on my board?

As you can see, it doesn’t take much to entertain me 8-). I’m just curious about what other’s have tried. BTW, diving from the 3rd floor of the building on the colony world into the water was very disappointing.

@nv2221#7639

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

turn off the floater

One time I turned off my floater by accident, and I hung in the air for about a minute. Then I tried to walk, and that’s when I fell, I turned on my floater just before hitting the water.

Not sure if it would make an event.

Then make me cuss 🙂

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.