Sunday Supplemental #56

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #56

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 56th Sunday Supplemental for August 1st 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@skallak, @WoodyNaDobhar

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Well, the Summer Event has ended and part III of the Event Campaign has begun. As far as game news there really isn’t a whole lot to discuss. In Fleet News there is plenty to discuss! 44th Epsilon Fleet is really coming along! The Starbase has hit Tier III and is halfway through Tier IV. The Spire is nearing completion. The Research Lab IS complete. K-13 is almost done as well. The embassy is complete along with the Dlithium mine and the Colony is well into Tier V. This is all pretty amazing considering that 44th Epsilon Fleet isn’t even a year old yet! It was founded August 16th 2020, so its first birthday is coming up soon though. My thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Speaking of Fleets, 44th Gamma Fleet is still missing a Tier V Starbase. This is mainly due to new members being sent to Epsilon to alleviate a cramped roster in Gamma Fleet.

The main bottleneck for the Tier V Starbase is always duty officers. So, if you have any to spare, please consider contributing them to Gamma Fleet’s Starbase projects. Any open Starbase projects on the main fleet and Delta Fleet are only there to help fleet members generate Fleet Credits as both of those fleets have long ago been completed.

Here is how to contribute to another Fleet holding:

Click the “Your Fleet” Button on the mini map.

Click the “Armada” tab.

Then 44th Gamma Fleet in the list of fleets in the Armada.

Then the “Holdings” tab

And finally click the arrow beside “Starbase (Tier 4)”

PC Patch Notes for July 27th and July 29th 2021

Hold the Line at Pahvo!

Part III of the Event Campaign (multi-event system) starts July 27th and will run for three weeks!

Command the Courage of the Future!

=Not Sponsored=

Available until August 17th at 10am PT (19:00 CEST)

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.