Sunday Supplemental #48

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #48

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 48th Sunday Supplemental for June 6th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@brunettez, @odinpotts#7266, @colt#7078, @damienstark, @Radoc, @Aschen, @djpeach709, @liu#3027, @givenittwice

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Returning Member

@bones1963

Welcome back captain! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

Fleet Housekeeping

Hey guys, I don’t really have a whole lot as far as fleet housekeeping this Sunday. I do want to point out that we’ve had (9) new members sign up this past week… and a returning member, so be sure to say hi to all the new faces!

Also…

So…the Trill Guardian Staff is supposed to be 50 Lobi. If you bought it for 200 Lobi, contact support and try to get some of your Lobi back! I can also confirm that the Staff is currently selling for 50 Lobi now.

Team 44th

Team 44th is still looking for at least two more support role members! For more details, contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves.

If you would like more information and/or an invitation to Discord so you can follow along and support Team 44th, please contact JJ_Jiminey#0186, Veratisu#3406 and Kwolves21#8105 on Discord.

Check out this Link to Original Post for more details.

Also, JJ and G’luv have each both achieved new personal bests recently in Infected Space Elite! 948,927 DPS for JJ and 932,379 DPS for G’luv! You don’t want to get in front of these wrecking balls! Congrats on the amazing damage Captains!

Note: This is public information available via the STO Combat Meter application. Download Here

Team 44th certainly is coming together very well! Thanks guys!

Comfy Costume Contest Returns!

Note: Due to June 20th being Father’s Day in the US, the Comfy Costume Contest has been postponed a week!

So….The 44th Fleet 2021 Compfy Costume contest is returning Sunday, June 27th 2021! Check out the link below for full details on the where, the when and the omg what in the world have you done with that screwdriver?!

Comfy Costume Contest

PC Patch Notes for June 3rd 2021

I haven’t heard anything new regarding the missing characters slot bug. If you have an update, please feel free to share below!

As far as the weapons not firing bug…. I’ve heard that it has been fixed, but I haven’t heard anything official. Again, if you have any additional info feel free to share below.

Admiralty Bonus Week!

The Admiralty Bonus Week runs from June 3rd to June 10th, so there is still plenty of time to take advantage of this special event!

Only Qo’nos Endures

Now live! Event ends June 24th!

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

=Not Sponsored=

Check out the link below for full details.

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

This $199.99 sale runs from June 5th to July 8th.

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.