Sunday Supplemental #27

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #27

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 27th Sunday Supplemental for Jan. 10th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

There aren’t any new members to announce this Sunday. Things always pick up right after the first of the year though.

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (1) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Unfortunately, I have some sad news that I need to announce. Two of my long time friends and long time fleet members Balthazar and Bilrost have left the fleet. As they are still in good standing with the fleet, they are welcome back at any time.

Next up….

We all know what happened in the U.S. last week. We are considering it political for obvious reasons, so please refrain from posting memes or discussing it on our forums, the fleet Discord server and in the 44th-diplo. I bring this up as a reminder because we’ve had to remove some posts from the discord server recently. Anyway, please be more careful and happy meme’ing!

I’ve noticed a lot of fleet runs / activity in general this Sunday! I was looking at the numbers and although we haven’t had as many new members, we certainly have a bit more character activity as you can see below. The Dilithium, XP and Upgrade Weekend likely contributed to that 🙂

44th Fleet Winter Costume Contest!

The Contest and Poll has ended and we’ve had quite a few ties for 2nd and 3rd Place! Here is a link to the poll for the full results. So, the results are:

The current prize situation looks like this:

TBjarnason has received a Kelvin Timeline Dreadnought (Excellent Choice) 5 Keys, 10 Million EC and a Prize from the fleet bank.

Balthazar has received 5 Keys and 5 Million EC but no fleet bank prize yet.

aceofw aka @aceofw#2853 Has Received 5 Keys and prize from the fleet bank but no EC yet.

Sandri aka @sephrennichols Has Received 5 Keys, 5 Million EC and a prize from the fleet bank.

CaptObvious Has Received 5 Keys, but needs his 5 Million EC and a Prize from the fleet bank.

Ghosty aka @xghostwraithx Has received 4 Keys and a prize from the fleet bank, but asked that his 2.5 Million EC be put in the fleet bank.

SgtKen60 Has received 4 Keys, but needs his 2.5 Million EC and a prize from the fleet bank.

So in summary….

Balthazar needs a prize from the fleet bank if he wants

aceofw needs 5 million EC

CaptObvious needs 5 million EC and a prize from the fleet bank

SgtKen needs 2.5 million EC and a prize from the fleet bank

Come find me or private message me in game for your EC and your fleet bank prize!

Thanks again for some great entries everyone! And congrats to the winners!

11th Anniversary Omega Event

There hasn’t been any official announcement for the 11th Anniversary Omega Event this year, but here is what we could see towards the end of January:

Last year the Anniversary Celebration started on PC on January 28th, 2020 and continued until February 27th, 2020.

5 Days before the event started we got a different giveaway each day. Last year it was the following:

Full gamepedia link Here

Last year we had to complete the featured TFO To Hell With Honor 20 times for the grand prize, which was the Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser.

We also saw the release of the two part Episode The Measure of Morality Part 1 and 2.

We got a new party popper and the following emotes:

• Dance (Disco)
    • Tea, Earl Grey
    • Evil Plans
    • Organian Greeting
    • Ta-dah!

The emotes came from doing the “Omega Stabilization (Daily)” from Q. You could chose an Anniversary Emote Pack as your prize each day.

The daily involves visiting whichever (3) ground or space social zone (DS9, Sol, Vulcan, etc.) that Q send you to and completing the mini game.

Anyway, check out the link to last year’s event announcement for more detail.

10th Anniversary Omega Event

Admiralty Bonus Week!

You can take advantage of this until Jan. 14th!

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

O Captain! My Captain!

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. However, we can’t be everywhere all the time. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

So if any 44th Fleet member would like to nominate someone in the fleet that they believe really deserves the rank, feel free to contact myself or another member of the Admiralty (Commodore, Vice Admiral or Fleet Admiral) and let us know and we will look into it! 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.