Sunday Supplemental #24

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #24

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 24th Sunday Supplemental for Dec. 20th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@mitchkarnes, @rudric#5581, @voyager18#8373

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (1) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Just a few items as far as fleet housekeeping….

Don’t forget to claim your free items (Exp. Ship Upgrade and Four captain retrain tokens)! There are just under 14 days left. You can find them in the Zen store under Promotions. Details in the tweet below….and the full article further down.

Also, thanks to Breakingforce for doing his inactives sweep! It’s not the most fun task, and it is greatly appreciated. Just a note that characters removed for inactivity are welcome back at any time. The complete list is Here

44th Fleet Winter Costume Contest!

The contest is live and runs to Dec. 31st. We will then have a poll the first week of January. First place gets their choice of Lobi ship and other items…. Yes, the prizes got an upgrade this year! See 44th Fleet Winter Costume Contest for full contest details and instructions!

Don’t forget, all participants will receive a special 2020 Winter Costume Contest ribbon designed by our very own fleet member Jalification.

*Please note that the contest is open to 44th Fleet members only.

PC Patch Notes 12/18/20

I remember seeing in our fleet Discord server that someone was having issues with mission progression in Kobali Front. This should now be resolved….

Priority One!

Community Manager @ambassadorkael and Executive Producer Andre Emerson were on the latest Priority One Podcast hanging out in the Winter Wonderland and discussing Star Trek Online in 2021.

Q’s Winter Wonderland Returns!

The event is now live and runs until Jan. 7th 2021!

For more info on the event ship, here is a link to the Fek’Ihri Gok’tad Carrier

A Thank You Upgrade

As mentioned in the fleet housekeeping above.

Two New Recon Ships!

=Not Sponsored=

The First Sales of Winter

=Not Sponsored=

Just some info on current sales…..

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

O Captain! My Captain!

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. However, we can’t be everywhere all the time. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

So if any 44th Fleet member would like to nominate someone in the fleet that they believe really deserves the rank, feel free to contact myself or another member of the Admiralty (Commodore, Vice Admiral or Fleet Admiral) and let us know and we will look into it! 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks for all the information Akula!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.