So has anyone got one of the new ships?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck So has anyone got one of the new ships?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Has anyone got one of the new ships yet? I’m on about the Tholian ones & the 2 mirrors universe versions of the star cruiser & sovereign class ( i forget its in game title) I know there is a Tholian cruiser you can win from the lock boxes but i also read that there is a Tholian carrier & tholian fighter available too the later being available on the lobi market.

Just wondered if its worth buying the keys to try my luck?

Cheers

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Is that a safe question to answer? I’d rather not be responsible for encouraging foul habits 🙂 . The safe answer is the odds of getting something useful are quite reasonable; More so than they have been with previous incarnations of boxes. I wouldn’t say the useful thing will necessarily be a ship.

I”ve picked at the odds though I haven’t completed my “plan” because the drop odds aren’t as high YET. More than a few fleet members have mirror ships (I haven’t unboxed mine because I’m uncertain of their fate until I’ve played the odds to the bitter end) and there is a single Tholian Cruiser out there.

Unless somebody has a nest egg of Lobi from the last event I doubt anyone can give you a “hands on” review of the recluse or fighter. It is a possibility there is a closeted box fiend somewhere who could comment on these but they haven’t yet been forthcoming about their “problem” with their peers 😀 .

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I bought a Mirror Assault Cruiser for a mil ec on the exchange today, haven’t taken her out yet tho. I’m gonna work on outfitting from scratch with phasers and add a couple new BO slots bfore I can tell ya how it is.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

lucked out and got the tholian orb weaver. i like it…a lot. i hear the mirror ship is much like an oddy without the hull strength.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.