LoR open beta debrief

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck LoR open beta debrief

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

I checked out the open beta on Sunday. Played the new Romulan story for about two hours and was really impressed overall.

-I liked the colony landscape. It was like a Tuscan vineyard with space windmills. Pretty cool set. Shame if it was only a one time piece because it was a nice old world/far future hybrid.

-The story ran pretty well. I liked how they integrated the new story into old. If not completely satisfying to the diehard Romulan reintroducing characters from other parts of the story is a powerful story trick.

Just curious what any of the other late folks (no early beta access) thought of it. Looking forward to having some new story goodness in this game in the near future.:)

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i had trouble getting tribble to load. finally got it done and decided to play long enough to get the testing reward. i really liked it and played much longer than an hour. it exceeded my expectations.

i could have easily kept playing longer. however, i am trying to finish my last remaining grind before LOR starts.

i didn’t think i had it in me to level up another character, but i’m actually looking forward to it now.

i thought khitomer was very nice and the voice overs bring a little something extra to it; like a game movie combo.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

If you haven’t done so already, I HIGHLY recommend the new Klingon tutorial. It is completely different from the current version, and very…. KLINGON. I doubt you will be able to play it on your existing klink characters when this goes to holodeck unless you make a new character. So go check it out on Tribble. It’s VERY COOL.

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

I have a question about the LoR, are there any new stfs? I read a lot of developer logs and stuff but noone mentions anything about this….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.