Its Been A Long Road…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Its Been A Long Road…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fatman592
    Fleet Member

Greetings all,

I have been in and out of the game over the years and thought I’d take a stroll down memory lane to this site. Looking at old posts, seeing retired players, brings an old vet back. I have been back pretty intensively since I have the goal of pushing my main to the limits while still maintaining aesthetics (I think I’ll post my build some time as I’m pretty proud of it). And coming back to all the new powers and ships has been fun to mess with. I used to be the PvP guy but oh boy that’s out of the question, guess I’ll just be the sci spammer guy instead.

Anyway, I just thought I’d say hey and raise a glass to the 44th.

I hope you all have been well,

Preston

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Preston!

Its always heartwarming to see returning vets, so welcome back good captain!

Cheers!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hey, there! Looking forward to your new build, there are still stories going around about the legendary flying pancake. See you in-game.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Nice to see both of you. Barring any issues I’ll probably remain active through spring at least.

Marcase dubbed my T5 Nebula “The Pancake of Doom” back during one of the Fleet Olympics. Before the nerfed FBP, BO, and SubNuc into the ground, that thing was a beast. Ever since PvP died my main has called the Epicurus, now a T6X Paradox, home. Lots of exotic, torp, and pet spam in a sleek black package. I’m working on getting this boat to reliably get 160-200k DPS in PUG ISA. I already crank out over 200k in Tholian Red Alerts, but that’s pretty unfair.

Anywho, I wish everyone well and I’ll be happy to see you all around.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by fatman592.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.