HELP!!!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck HELP!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I got disconnected from the server and now the launcher won’t connect to the patch server. I get a message to check my internet connection, but I am connected to everything but STO. I may have to reinstall again but that is a pain in the tush. Can anyone help? When I get home from work I am going to reset my network to make sure there isn’t a glitch in it, but everything else works fine so I am at wits end here.

~Stone~

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

there are a few thousand post on the STO forum. don’t waste your time downloading. i heard all pwe servers are down.

WillyD1138
    Fleet Member

Its not just STO either. I can’t get into Neverwinter either. Its probably Neverwinter’s fault. 🙁

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Sargon wrote:

there are a few thousand post on the STO forum. don’t waste your time downloading. i heard all pwe servers are down.

Thanks Sargon. I was trying to find the forum for that with no luck. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

~Stone~

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thanks bro!

~Stone~

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey Folks. STO, CO, and Neverwinter Servers are down. If you would like to follw the progress of their efforts to get the servers back online here is a link to the twitter feed: https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame. They are working the issue, I think… lololololol…

~Stone~

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I find it amazing that they know so little about running their own servers… 4h and they are “starting to see some positive progress”?

Negator
    Fleet Member

this is driving me nuts…stupid neverwinter goes first. no offence.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Can’t stay up any longer… will have to login on the way out in the morning to get my refining done at least, or take off work early, or lose 24K ugh.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.