Fleet credits and other things…..

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fleet credits and other things…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rich68
    Fleet Member

Just letting you know i’m enjoying my time with you all, but just was curious on how to earn more fleet credits? I know you can get some by contributing DoFF’s, but not sure how else to. Can donate some ship and/or ground stuff that i have multiples of and don’t really need. Also have a mirror T’varo i’m not going to use.
    Also, if anyone is interested in doing STF’s or battlezones sometimes, please let me know. Being doing reputation and marks lately and want to try out more things to do and to hopefully earn stuff to make rep equipment. (Still not that great at battles but i’m learning…:) )
    Thanks!

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome to the finest fleet in all of STO! Join us in chat: From your in game chat type: /channel_join 44th-diplo This is where we hang out. Glad to have you for any and all fleet missions and stf’s! :mrgreen:

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello,

My favorite way to get Fleet Credits is to donate Fleet Marks.

Fleet Marks
    Those can be earned by doing PvE missions:

The Breach – up to 88
    No Win Scenario – up to 85
    Colony Invasion – up to 60
    Starbase Blockade – up to 55
    Starbase Incursion – up to 70+
    Starbase Fleet Defense – up to 105
    Fleet Alert – up to 59
    The Vault: Ensnared – up to 10
    Azure Nebula Rescue – up to 20
    Mine Trap – up to 40
    Crystalline Catastrophe – 40 , or 60 for elite
    Defend Rh’Ihho Station – up to 30
    Rhi Atmosphere Event – up to 30
    Storming the Spire – 29

Breaking the Planet (daily) – 50
    Halting the Gorn Advance (daily) – 50
    Punch Through the Federation Blockade (daily) – 50
    Slowing the Expeditionary Force (daily) – 50
    The Big Dig (daily) – 50
    Starbase 24 (daily) – 50

So let us know when you want to do some PvE missions, we will be more than happy to help out. You can type it into chat channel Defcon mentioned above or join us when someone is already trying to assemble a group. So yeah, I’d like to join you when you will be exploring those Battlezones.

Also, if you get more than 110.000 XP in each Duty Officer branch, you can do File Commendation Report mission at our fleet Starbase that gives you 75 or 100 after waiting for 8 hours for it to be completed.

Info
    If you have surplus of items that could be converted into fleet credits, you can ask those with rank of Captain, Vice Admiral and Admiral to open any project that fits your needs. For example, you have 100 common white civilians – ask for project that will eat them.

Notice that there is a special project that you can ask for, where you can get rid off 2000 Fleet Marks. Although you get 50% less Fleet Credits this way, it is still valuable way of getting FM. Cooldown for that one is 5 minutes so it can be repeated multiple times.

: )

Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

Great list Damix.

I tend to PUG CCE and Starbase Fleet Defence on a regular basis for good, consistent marks. You actually get 65 from CCE btw.

Other than that I look to do Defera hard ground with a fleet team for 240 marks and Torn Minefield when it is on daily.

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

either not on the list above or I over looked it…..Defera hard missions, under 15 minutes, will get you 240 fleet marks.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

You are right, I didn’t mentioned Defera Hard missions. Those are highly recommended to get fleet marks as we do it really quickly in team.

Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

@Sargon wrote:

either not on the list above or I over looked it…..Defera hard missions, under 15 minutes, will get you 240 fleet marks.

Wasn’t in the first list but was in my post lol 😉

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

horridperson
    Fleet Member

That reduced fleet mark project sounds great; Honestly, I never even realized it was offering less credit for marks because I rarely get to projects in a timely fashion. If it pays out better than contributing replicators and such I’ll be all over it 🙂 .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.