Cat-tastic!!!!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Cat-tastic!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

Sweeet! I was just looking through all that other junk on the lockbox ships and obnoxious talaxian boffs when I was pleased to discover cats!! Nine varieties! Will any of them look like my IRL cats? Can one character have multiple cats at once? I could be the crazy cat admiral 😀 !

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

With all 9 cats you need to have full Caitian/Ferasan crew in order to get special set bonus. Hope this expands STO player-base with Hello Kitty Online members. 😀

fatman592
    Fleet Member

I will probably pick up a couple cats, one for my main, the other for my Cataian. I have two orange boys, so I hope they have a couple types in that color.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I checked the other day and cats while on the market don’t start until 1,700,000!!! Seriously my real, living breathing cats don’t cost me that much :). I’ll wait to the DR fever dies down and people will beg me to take cats off their hand for nothing; Just like in real life :).

Transmissions from horridspace may be fragmented for a bit. The borg savaged the horridcomputer something wicked. I had to reformat the hard drive and rebuild from scratch today. Many cat pictures were lost :(.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Someone made wrong transporter location and now I have two mouths to feed 🙁

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

at our house we have been totally bummed out. our cat Zappa usually goes out every morning around 8:30 and usually comes back in around lunch time. about a week before thanksgiving he went out as usual but never returned.

Zappa is very smart about traffic and we drove all roads within 5 miles of us and no signs of any animals at all. we live in a semi-rural area and there are plenty of large wooded areas around that we have walked all over.

we visited all rescues, shelters, etc within 30 miles of us and even farther out online. no luck.

we consider him to be MIA and hope he will be home for Christmas. I have read many stories of people telling about their cats being gone for days, weeks, months and even longer, but eventually returning, so who knows.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

That is not cat-tastic at all Sargon; It really wasn’t the sort of thing I expected to find on the thread so I’m sorry I haven’t replied sooner. I’m sad to hear about your loss and hope that Zappa comes home to you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.