Application for ThatTurtleBoii

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ThatTurtleBoii

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    • Characters: @thatturtleboii#5316
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to join the 44th because i really like the Star Trek game and series and i felt i wanted to participate in a fleet in this game. I want to play with others and help others. I have played the game for a few months and thought that it would be time for a fleet now, so i searched it on google and found this amazing fleet.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy from The Netherlands. I have been watching and playing Star Trek for around 4 years now and still really like it. I like anime and playing games and watching videos in general. I like to join communities and fandoms and just have fun. I really hope i can join you, so i can get better at the game and help people.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Melle,

Thank you for applying for membership with the 44th Fleet! Its always great to see that Star Trek Online is enjoyed by folks of all ages but unfortunately, the 44th Fleet is for ages 18 and up. So with a heavy heart, we must decline your application at this time.

We do have a number of fleets in our Armada here https://startrek.44thfleet.com/armada/44-fed-arm/ that may be interested in bringing you on board, however I can not guarantee anything as they each have their own rules and regs. You can search for fleets by pressing “O” in game and select the “Find Fleet” tab. You can search for a particular fleet and then press the “Details” button to see if anyone is online from that particular fleet. Anyway, hopefully that helps some and good luck with your search.

Most Sincerely,

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Application for ThatTurtleBoii’ is closed to new replies.