Application for Smannesman

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Smannesman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Smannesman
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Roger Wilco@Smannesman (FED); Goris@Smannesman (KDF); T’hanni S’chaft@Smannesman (FED); Renee Mac@Smannesman (FED);Chutz’Pah@Smannesman (KDF); Jaina@Smannesman (FED); Odachi@Smannesman (KDF); Hancock@Smannesman (KDF); Gruthar@Smannesman (KDF); Kzer’Za@Smannesman (KDF); Weda Burkle@Smannesman (FED); X’Smanch@Smannesman (FED)
    • Previous fleets: Assimilated Intelligence Agency (random invite); -STO- Ghost Bears; -STO- Skull Reapers; Gre’thor Kitchen; Raptors
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for a casual Fleet in order to gain access to the Fleet gear/ships/missions/etc.
      I’m a casual player and so far I’ve only been in Fleets that sent out invites to random people that are on-line, which is obviously not ideal.
    • Tell us about yourself: There’s not much to tell really, I’m a nice enough shy introvert whose life at the moment is close but hopefully not quite FUBAR.
      I play STO casually, mostly the events.
      If there’s anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello and welcome to the 44th fleet. I sent invites to the characters I was able to but most of your characters are still in another fleet. Each of those characters will need to leave their current fleet before invites can be sent to them. The option to leave is found at the bottom right corner of the Roster tab of the fleet page. Once you have left your current fleet(s), please let us know. Thanks!

Time Lady@gallifreycaptain#2621 (Galli)

Smannesman
    Fleet Member

Thanks!

All characters have been liberated from any prior memberships.

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

All invites should be waiting for you now when you log into each character. Send an in game message (I’ll most likely see it there) to Fiona@gallifreycaptain#2621 if I missed any characters needing an invite.

Again, welcome to the the 44th.

Galli

Sarge Fifth
    Fleet Member

Hello and welcome to the 44th fleet! These guys are great!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Sarge Fifth.
    Smannesman
    Fleet Member

Hello and welcome to the 44th fleet! These guys are great!

Thank you, my ‘toons’ and I are happy to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.