Application for @rodneywollam

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @rodneywollam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    @rodneywollam
    Fleet Member

Main Character’s Name: Matt Stark
    Alt Character’s Names: Matt (Fed), Gorikut (KDF)
    Silver/Gold/Lifetime: Lifetime Gold
    About Me: I have played STO for roughly eight months off and on over the last two and a half years, but I’ve been in two fleets since June of this year (when I came back after a two year break). The first was the LGBT 10th Fleet. I left when the Admiral of the Fleet left and, consequently, left a guy in charge who played favorites with people who have been in the fleet as long or shorter time than I had. The straw that broke the camel’s back was when he gave gifts to two people who had donated a large sum of resources to fleet projects, but skipped over me (who had donated nearly half a million dilithium) — not for skipping me, but for not even telling me why he skipped me. The second fleet I was in was the UFP Fleet. I am leaving this fleet because neither my immediate leader (squad leader) nor fleet leaders are ever on. In fact, I’ve never even spoken to my squad leader within the STO world. In real life, I am a gay, disabled veteran who enjoys travel, eating out, movies, and game play.
    Why I chose the 44th: I chose this fleet over the 10th Fleet and others because I liked your recruitment videos. All-inclusive fleet events, convenient and open channels of communication, and teamwork all appeal to me.
    Have I read the rules: Yes
    Am I willing to use TS: Yes (though some have said my system is corrupt as the sound is not clear)

Thanks for your time.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.