December 19, 2020 at 3:36 am #430387R0adRa93Guest
December 19, 2020 at 12:43 pm #430392Akula2045Fleet Admiral
- Real name: Thomas
- Age: 39
- Location: New Jersey
- Characters: (FED) R0adRa93@R0adra93 (FED) tank@R0adRa93 (FED) kevtel@R0adRa93 (FED) niron@R0adRa93 (KDF) K’tando’r@r0adra93
- Previous fleets: SubSpace Radio, United Delta Fleet, A furry Fleet, Honeybadgers
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Your holdings kick ass!
My alt Kevtel was rudely recruited by Honeybadgers and I saw your holdings and I was like, yay venders *squee*.
- Tell us about yourself: I am a DJ with Sub Space Radio as such my main needs to remain in their fleet as during my show I have to do giveaways and the fleet bank contains all the cool items I can give away during my show. Otherwise I would have to come up with the giveaway items myself and some items will cost me cash.
I am a twitch streamer
I don’t hang out in many other discord channels as I am not interested in getting wrapped up in fleet drama.
I am a solo player, I don’t like TFOs because it requires teams… sometimes when I need to do a certain TFO I like the idea of having a fleet to send a message to join me in a TFO I need to complete. Otherwise, I do my own thing.
I am building my Tank to be competitive in PVP battles and the ship is not quite there but is getting there.
My main ship is a Tank and can hold it’s own in PVE. Takes forever to blow ships up but she takes a beating.
I am part of the LGBTQ community and I am not sensitive to people’s jokes or comments. I just let people be people.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
The admiralty and I have been discussing your application all morning, but unfortunately it is with the deepest regret that we must deny your application at this time. This decision was excruciatingly difficult, but it ultimately came down to the our multi-fleeting policy. You see, just last week we denied someone membership for this very reason and to grant a waiver at this time would be incredibly unfair to that previous applicant. Therefore we’ve got to follow our own rules and regulations as to do otherwise would set a terrible precedent.
That being said, we do have several fleets within the Armada that may be able to accommodate you, though I can’t promise anything as they have their own rules and regulations. Dragon’s Lair and Special Operations Omega Div. in particular have both their Federation fleets maxed and Dragon’s Lair also has their KDF fleet maxed as well.
Anyway, I wish you luck with your search for a fleet and if we can be of assistance please let us know.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.