Application for jojobinks1610

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jojobinks1610

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Anna@jojobinks1610 (Fed).
    • Previous fleets: I have not entered any fleets yet.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th?…   Well I have been looking around for a fleet to join that is laid back and is helpful to all kinds of players..  I was reading through each fleets homepage and came across the 44th’s..  I was impressed by the way it was laid out and I liked what I read about the fleet,  this fleet has been around for a long time and seems like it could be not just another random fleet but actually a home to grow in and become a better player by learning from others and teaching others what i have learned also.
    • Tell us about yourself:   where to start? I am 22 years old and come from Northern Ireland,  I have been playing games since my early teens,  and yes, there are such things as girl gamers, lol…..  I am a huge Star trek fan and enjoy playing SWTOR and STO in the spare time I get away from work and my home chores.

Outside of the gaming arena I spend way too much time on my phone or on Youtube,  I work always early mornings at my job,  usually 4 or 5am starts..  my whole life is about helping others,  be it helping them to learn or them helping me to learn…  I live at home with my mother, younger sister and 3 cats.

The biggest thing I look for in a game is for it to present a bit of a challenge whilst also remaining fun and for the online side to meet new people and chatting with them or helping them so we all become better people and players.

p.s.  I am awful at answering questions about myself, i never know what to write,  lol

• Do you accept the rules and regulations?  YES,  most definitely. (and if I am not sure about one, it is best to ask so you dont break the rules.)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Anna.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Anna.
    Anna
    Fleet Member

thank you for having me,  I have joined the chat as its own tab,  lol

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th Josephine!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.