Application for horridperson

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for horridperson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: (character)@horridperson

Real Name (first name only): Gene

Location (at least time zone): Atlantic (-4) Canada

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I started playing STO shortly after it went FTP at the beginning of this year. I hadn’t played an MMO before so it was new to me. I’ve been a fan of Star Trek since childhood and enjoy it in most of it’s incarnations. I played solo exclusively until about a month ago when I tried some STFs and checked out PvP play. Looking at season six I realized there wasn’t anything on the table as far as new story content so I figured it was time to meet some other players and help create some stories of our own.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I like that your fleet has a place in the story continuity/history and seeing the 44th has it’s origins in the Dominion War interested me. The other reason is I’m looking for a “home” for all of my characters. The exclusivity clause in many stable fleets meant I had to choose/review carefully or never develop some characters to the degree of others. The site mentioned you have a cross-faction(KDF)component as well so that would be a single umbrella all of my characters could be under. I have 7 characters; If I had to say one was my main it would probably be the federation science officer.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I have a mic and headset (and a keyboard with macros) but I’m a bit of Luddite and can’t use any of it to it’s full potential 😳 . If you could give me some pointers I’d be happy to rig it up.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings. Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. If you were in a fleet previously, you will need to leave that one first before the system will let us send you another. Also, we need to know the names of your characters as well. Invites are per character, unfortunately. The system won’t let me invite just your ‘@handle’. In the meantime, check out this thread for more info on the fleet, including how to join the private fleet channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard, and see you online.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

That was a really fast reply. Right on then; Here are the names of my characters;

Federation
    Baldwin@horridperson
    Loa@horridperson
    T’Shroy@horridperson

KDF
    Ba’el@horridperson
    D’Nari@horridperson
    K’Vagh@horridperson
    G’Linn@horridperson

Thanks,
    I’ll check out the link

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

@horridperson wrote:

That was a really fast reply. Right on then; Here are the names of my characters;

Federation
    Baldwin@horridperson
    Loa@horridperson
    T’Shroy@horridperson

KDF
    Ba’el@horridperson
    D’Nari@horridperson
    K’Vagh@horridperson
    G’Linn@horridperson

Thanks,
    I’ll check out the link

Welcome aboard….all of you!

i’m always ready for an elite mission; space is my specialty. just give me a shout.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

btw, I was able to send invites to all your alts excep D’Nari. For some reason, it kept giving me an error. Just remind me next time you are online to try again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.