Application for Chalupey

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Chalupey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chalupey
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Chalupey@Chalupey
    Real Name (first name only): David
    Location (at least time zone):
    -Baltimore, MD

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:
    -SILVER

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    – It is fun for me to immerse myself into this universe being a huge Star Trek fan. I have played STO off and on since its beginning. I usually got bored because none of my friends play STO. So I played a lot by myself. I want to play with familiar people on a more consistent basis. I am and always will be a casual player, but want to learn.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    -I’m prior service (USA) and I like the militaristic structure of units and mission statement of the fleet. The fleets time in service was also appealing.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    -Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    -Yes, but never used it before.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

A fleet invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

always glad to have vets around. welcome to the 44th. i’m always happy to tell others that my brother returned safely from a tour in Afghanistan. Army.

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey there! fellow Vet, and fellow marylander 🙂 I am in Frederick not too far from Bmore. Go ravens!

aka Stompar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.