Application for ___Dracsin___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___Dracsin___

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dracsin
    Fleet Member

44th Fleet Admin,

Main character’s name: Dracsin@Dracsin
    Real Name (first name only): Jon
    Location (at least time zone): WA, State
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Fed
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: ?
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I like watching Star Trek so when this came out for Mac I decided to check it out. I really like this game so far. I am in the Army so, I am prone to having to go out to training for days or weeks at a time.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: A childhood friend of mine is in this fleet. yuritakahashi@redshirtjohnson. I joined a fleet a few days ago because someone invited me and I was brand new and figured I could use the help.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, I need to buy a new headset. It seems that every time I want to use one the one I have is somehow broken. meh. I’ll be getting a new one on payday.

Thank you for your consideration,
    -Jon

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome Jon! Retired military myself. Look forward to seeing you in game.

RedShirtJohnson
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome abaord Jon, happy to see you got everything squared away. looking forward to gaming with you once again. LL&P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.