Aplication for Davidhensonuk

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Aplication for Davidhensonuk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davidhensonUK
    Fleet Member

Main’s Name :Bonkersjim@davidhensonuk Romulan Tac Level 50 Warbird (Deridex) Retrofit
    Alt 1 :Rigante@davidhensonuk Fed Sci Level 50 Science Vesta
    Alt 2 :Starbuck Fed Tac Level 11 (Leveling)

Name: David Henson
    Age 32
    Married, One child
    Membership: currently Silver, have been Gold and will go back to gold if I can get back into STO

About me: Played STO on and Off since it came out, Levelled a FED/KDF/ROM to max casually over the years, (Deleted my KDF. Would like to get into STO a bit more and look to understand the game more as my knowledge of end games stuff is quite poor.
    Im 32 and currently a serving member of the Royal Navy, so in the future may be away from the game for long periods, but not for the foreseeable future due to a current shore Assignment. Life long Trek fan but not a quite a Trekkie.
    I can confirm I have read the rules and agree to them
    Yes I have a TeamSpeak and a working mike.
    Cheers

aka @Bonkerzjim

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.