Your Favorite Star Trek Quote??

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Your Favorite Star Trek Quote??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

mine is from the ST Generations movie….drawing a complete blank on the movie name. anyway….the guy Soran obessed with the nexus said “time is the fire in which we burn”. i loved it. that line means more to me everyday.

i actually came across that line while in school in an english class. it was from a poem by Delmore Schwartz – ‘Calmy Walk Through This April’s Day’. a very good poem. the last 2 lines:

Time is the school in which we learn.
    Time is the fire in which we burn.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

During ground STFs: “Don’t let them touch you!”. Jean-Luc Picard, First Conract
    During No-win scenario: “They say fortune favors the bold. Well, we are about to find out.” Ben Sisko, DS9.
    After popping Feds in Ker’rat: “Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space.” Khan, ST II: Wrath of Khan.

elvis441
    Fleet Member

Mine is Data saying to Scotty in Ten Forward “It is…It is green.”

madmike72
    Fleet Member

“Risk! Risk is our business! That’s what the starship is all about! That’s why we’re aboard her!”
    James Kirk in the episode Return to Tomorrow

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Thats what she said!

sorry couldn’t resist!

lol

Syrdeth
    Fleet Member

I hope it’s okay that I necro this. I just wanted to add a couple of my favorites.

“This is no computer, this is my Arch-Enemy!!” – Chief Miles O’Brien, DS9 “The Forsaken”.

And my favorite, from DS9 “Rules of Engagement”:

Worf: “Life is a great deal more complicated in this red uniform.”
    Sisko: “Wait ’til you get four pips on that collar. You’ll wish you had gone into botany.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.