Wow dont time fly!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Wow dont time fly!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

I cant beleive its been almost a year that ive been playing STO now! doesnt time fly!

That means i must have been in 44th for around 8 months now i think?

The game is so much different now since i began playing especially since all the changes with S7.

Also the fleet seems to be really growing lately member wise which is always good to see!

Oh and to all new members if u see me in game im not new its just im a permanent LT!!! lol.

Oh and Merry Xmas ALL!!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

how true. i started playing february 2012. it only seems like it has been a few months at the most, not close to a year. i look forward to playing after work everyday. i get lost in the game and all the stress from the day is forgotten. i love it.

and along with Bodge a Merry Christmas to all. also, to new members i’m always looking to join the fleet in elite STFs and missions. always feel free to invite me and i will do the same. and the same for the long time vets.

oh…and really looking forward to my STO Christmas present…..the breen ship.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

I started on 17th January 2012 which was the 1st day of F2P 1701 2012.

Me to on the breen ship!!!

BAMFacus
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I started when STO went free to play as well. Actually found that out through a computer tech website. I’m excited to see what Cryptic has in stored for their 3rd anniversary[/color].

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

@BAMFacus wrote:

I started when STO went free to play as well. Actually found that out through a computer tech website. I’m excited to see what Cryptic has in stored for their 3rd anniversary[/color].

You joined same time as me then BAM, it went free to play on the special date which was 17th jan 2012 or 1701 2012. Enterprise registry.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Just looked my self up in the recruitment thread, i Joined on 5th March 2012 so it was on 2 months after joining the game.

I definetely made the right choice in regards to fleet membership, ive not looked back. I have seen members come and go though and many new members, then there are the regulars! good old regulars!!

mrbruce1970
    Fleet Member

Time goes by quickly. My join/application date was May 28th 2012.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.