Waiting acceptance

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Waiting acceptance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    odin6868
    Fleet Member

Good day
    My name is Rick I’m 58 yrs old and a 38 ye ar vet of the Canadian military, I live in Halifax Nova scotia Canada. I have 2 main Charn Rick(Starfleet & Rynor(Klingon). I’m playing in a silver acc that’s because I can’t figure out how to purchase a Gold. I’m a big gamer I play Armouer warfare ,World of Tanks,warshipd, and Diablo. As to why I picked this fleet I thought your stats looked the best. I hope you accept me into your group and hope to here from you soon.
    P.S Do you use teamspeck and do you have your own TS

Thanks Rick AKA odin6868

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Hello Rick,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your invites will be sent shortly.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

To go gold you simply pony up either $200-300 for LT there was a sale but it might have ended recently. If you go monthly, I can tell you it does not make sense to pay the subscription beyond a month just to get the basic benefits for subscribing so if you should do that make sure to cancel. The LT has enough benefits to make up for those that I’ve talked to that bought it but personally I am silver and it has no effect on fleet status whatsoever other than maybe admiralty promotion but who wants that crappy job anyway?

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

LTS on sale is a bargain in my humble opinion. 500 free zen every month is nice plus all the other goodies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.