Traits & Reputation

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Traits & Reputation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

once again i’m after good info from our fleet experts and anyone that has an opionion.

what are the best starship traits, space rep, ground rep and active rep?

what I use:

starship traits
    reciprocity
    all hands on deck
    improved predictive algorithms
    supremacy

space rep
    advanced targeting systems
    precision
    enhanced shield systems
    superior shield repair

ground rep
    omega graviton pulse module
    deadly aim
    lethality
    regenerative shield augmentation

active rep
    quantum singularity manipulation
    medical nanite cloud
    refracting tetryon cascade
    concussive tachyon emission

I have not updated some of these categories in awhile and would like fleet input before I do.

thanks

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Looks pretty good overall. I mean Reciprocity, AHOD and Supremacy… pretty much the best traits right there. I use Pedal to the Metal and Emitter Synergy for my Dauntless, but that’s a specific build.

I’ve been thinking about buying the Akista for Supremacy, not sure though. I can’t seem to pull the trigger. Maybe you guys can talk me into it.

Without knowing your build, it would be hard to make any real suggestions. If you’re not A2Bing, I’d suggest either of the Nukara aux buffs. The damage one is for all damage, the defense one adds hull and shield hp and damage resist. The CC rep passive Nanite Emitter thingy is pretty nice.

Sorry names of things are escaping me at the moment. I’m writing from my phone at work. As for ground, bah…

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Blackout
    Fleet Member

I can’t really make specific recommendations without seeing your build (e.g. if you’re using Aux2Bat, reciprocity isn’t the best choice since there’s huge duplication there).

That being said, for the traits, if you have access to Battle Ready from the Eclipse, I’d use Battle Ready over Improved Predictive Algorithms even though it represents a small dps loss, because Battle Ready basically reads +22.5 defense and +22.5 resistance – which is pretty ridiculous for a trait.

As for space rep traits, My top 4 are:
    Advanced Targeting Systems
    Precision
    Enhanced Armour Penetration
    Tactical Precision (if Aux2Bat) OR Auxiliary Power Configuration – Offense (if not aux2Bat)

The defensive stuff isn’t really worthwhile anymore.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

appreciate the input.

overall I was just curious as to which traits/reps are considered to be best.

i adjust for various builds, especially for sci. if i go to my cannon ship turn on deft cannoneer i think it is and turn off beam barrage for example.

and of course you may not be lucky and have all traits or the right ones 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.