Titan Class Science Destroyer – Fleet Variant

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Titan Class Science Destroyer – Fleet Variant

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

So am I reading this correctly? If I want the Fleet Variant of the above, I first have to purchase the vanilla model for real money, then I can buy the Fleet variant from Fleetbase with FC and Ship Module?  I’m pretty sure I know what the answer is but I just wanted check first.  If I’m interpreting this right…how absolutely Ferengi of them…

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

I mean really…it’s going right into drydock and from there to my Admiralty roster.  I’m in the game for fun and will probably do this anyway but, man…that’s really scraping it raw…

aka @talyn#3391

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

You don’t have to buy the vanilla version to get the fleet version, just buying the vanilla version make the cost cheaper for the fleet version in regards to fleet modules. If you don’t own the vanilla one it will cost 5 fleet modules, if you do then it costs 1 fleet module, plus you do not get the ship traits from the fleet version.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Kwolves…thanks for getting back to me.  I apologize for seeming obtuse but I’m still not finding this.  I am at Fleetbase, in Tac, ship/shuttle requisitions and I don’t even see it listed in the available ship options.  Is it available only at one of the other Fleet holdings or at Earthdock?

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Kwolves, again…thanks for your help.  This is what’s at the linked page from the opening screen.  “Additionally, players who own a Titan Class Science Destroyer [T6] will be able to purchase the all new Fleet Titan Class Science Destroyer [T6] from their fleet for one Fleet Ship Module and 20,000 Fleet Credits”.  Based on how that’s worded, looks like I have to have the vanilla one first.  And since I cannot find it at Fleet Base or Earth Dock…I’m at a loss here.

Daro

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Delsaran Daro.

aka @talyn#3391

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Nah you shouldnt have to, i believe its listed as something else specifically, let me see if i can find it for you

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Look under Tier 6 Science vessels, not Fleet tier 6 and it will show Fleet Titan science Destroyer [T6] and its at the fleet spire, not sure you can get it from regular starship/shuttle requisitions

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Kwolves21.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Found it mate…Thanks.  That is kind of bizarre.  You’d think it would be cross listed under Fleet T6.

Good Hunting…Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Yeah it is strange indeed for sure, and happy to have helped.

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Kwolves,

Got the ship.  I like flying them right out of the box to see what they do.  Then render it with my current ship’s layout.  This one is quite fun both ways, Science and Tac.  Your insight and tolerance is much appreciated.

Good Hunting

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

A lot I still don’t get about this game.  The Opening Salvo console and It’s Another Enterprise trait don’t come on the Fleet variant.  I’m scratching my head and asking why the heck not?  And as far as I can find, neither are available any other way…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Delsaran Daro.

aka @talyn#3391

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Yeah consoles and traits never come on the fleet variants of any ship that I am aware of, only on the c-store versions. Thats more so what your paying for is the trait and console on the c-store

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Kwolves21.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.