Things you don’t do in STO anymore…..

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Things you don’t do in STO anymore…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i will start.

officer of the watch

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@Sargon wrote:

i will start.

officer of the watch

For me, that would be something that I never did in the first place, lol.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

funny. i am a slow learner, took me maybe 3 times on that to figure out it was a complete waste of time.

elvis441
    Fleet Member

B’Tran cluster missions, since they ended the double dip.

Beta
    Fleet Member

have fun 😈

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try to create a dps/tank/heal all singing all dancing ship lol that and spend EC on stupid things I don’t need.

Blackout
    Fleet Member

Things I don’t do anymore:
    – Exploration missions (since they got rid of one of the B’tran bonuses)
    – The Vault: Ensared
    – Azure Nebula Rescue
    – Lore daily
    – Officer of the Watch (did it once, thought it was awful)
    – Infected Ground Elite
    – Cure Ground Elite
    – Mine Trap
    – Tau Dewa Patrol
    – Raise Epohhs

Things that I will still do:
    – Summer/Winter event dailies for ships.
    – Foundry for Dilithium
    – Crystalline Entity for marks/dilithum
    – Defera
    – ISE, CSE, KAGE
    – PvP Arena/Capture and Hold (space)
    – Min-max my builds

Grimman
    Fleet Member

The older members will know this. Listen to Nrrdy complain about it. 😆

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

i was expecting ground to be the number one answer. i don’t mind ground and the omega marks are much better than space STFs. PUGs on ground are getting horrible though with the excecption of KAGE.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can I include pissing black off with millions of build ideas lol

btw I have picked the right avatar right?

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@Sargon wrote:

i was expecting ground to be the number one answer. i don’t mind ground and the omega marks are much better than space STFs. PUGs on ground are getting horrible though with the excecption of KAGE.

Actually, ground is one of the things I ALWAYS do now. At least one run of Defera Hard on KDF side everyday. Sometimes 2 or 3. Did 3 runs earlier today, and will do 2 more tonight if needed. (I have 6 KDF alts so I ‘can’ do up to 6 in one day – but that requires a level of masochism that I have not achieved… yet). T2 Dilithium mine upgrade starting tonight.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

i acutally like running around on defera. you can pick up a lot of marks. i use to catch Lat quite a bit for the right after work defera run, but have not done that lately. i typically run defera on weekend mornings anymore.

you can double the rate of marks you pick up if you do ground STFs, assuming you actually finish it. that is the reason i do a lot of KAGE since you can generally get the optional even with a que PUG.

if you are after nukura marks you can generate them fast on nukura ground exterior. pick up a thinning the hive, 2 meds and 2 eaasy will get you a nice load of marks. with a team you can do it really fast with little cool down. even by yourself you can knock them out pretty quick.

i can get bored easily so i have to spread play time around. i still do episodes, exploration for the explore strange new world dilithium, pvp and most other pve que missions, some of which i do very little because no one wants to, like the hive ground or space.

BAMFacus
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Latinumbar wrote:

At least one run of Defera Hard on KDF side everyday. Sometimes 2 or 3. Did 3 runs earlier today, and will do 2 more tonight if needed. (I have 6 KDF alts so I ‘can’ do up to 6 in one day – but that requires a level of masochism that I have not achieved… yet). T2 Dilithium mine upgrade starting tonight.

Bet you never thought when you wrote this that you would achieve the defera masochist accolade that night! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.