The Vault

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck The Vault

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

the vault just gets more miserable. rained all day in Louisiana so i spent much of the day playing STO. this morning there was a vault run. i did 4 missions and lost 4 out of 4. no one knew what they were doing except for one guy who still needs 37 datalogs. we were in total agreement that a LOT of people playing the vault are clueless.

another vault starts in 17 minutes. i only need 3, of course, that is assuming the upgrade will be successful, if not, i may snap.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@Sargon wrote:

the vault just gets more miserable. rained all day in Louisiana so i spent much of the day playing STO. this morning there was a vault run. i did 4 missions and lost 4 out of 4. no one knew what they were doing except for one guy who still needs 37 datalogs. we were in total agreement that a LOT of people playing the vault are clueless.

another vault starts in 17 minutes. i only need 3, of course, that is assuming the upgrade will be successful, if not, i may snap.

So, I was in game just now asking if you wanted help. Ta’al and Ishki came too. But you weren’t responding to chat or my PMs. Was your chat off? I even saw you in ESD and invited you to team, but i think your que must have popped cuz you beamed out. Not sure how successful you were, but we did a pretty smooth run.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

sorry i missed you guys. that chat rolls by fast. well, it was another bad day in the vault. i had 1 win out of 8. i think that is a record. i did see one guy post that he was zero out of 10.

i only need 2 now. the closer i get, the harder it is to get dataglogs. i hope to be done by the end of august, maybe early september. 🙂

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

i thought players might start figuring out how to do the vault, but apparently i was wrong or i get the world’s worst PUGs. i have re-visited the vault since upgrading my reman set to mkII. it has actually gotten worse. i think most players just give up. i have seen many post where players are done with it because it is too hard. i actually think the vault is a fun and challenging mission, but not if you are with a lot of quitters or people who want “easy”. the vault is also one of the few places to use shuttles and fighters.

i about gave up on operation gamma at one time, but just not my style. i was the one making it “mission impossible”. after i pulled my head out i got where i could do operation gamma pretty fast. don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying it is easy. damn repair bees….

i guess i am surprised at how many just give up. sometimes i just want to forget IGE, but i keep trying. as i have said before i must be a masohist. 🙂

Beta
    Fleet Member

Anyone want to buy me the tholian widow? lol 😈

Beta
    Fleet Member

i just started doing the vault and all i can say is WOW these pugs suck. i havent even completed one run yet. 😐

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.