special Crystalline Entity event returns

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck special Crystalline Entity event returns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Now maybe I can finally get the CE project I slotted on my ROM by mistake finished and cleared out;

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=986401

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

From what I have heard, you will be able to cancel the project as well once the event is running (if you decide you can’t be bothered). I ‘might’ do it since it will only be on ONE toon (romulan)

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

@greatzippy wrote:

Now maybe I can finally get the CE project I slotted on my ROM by mistake finished and cleared out;

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=986401

so i was not the only one. 🙂 i just like to keep things tidy. i will be glad to get this cleared.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I really don’t mind doing it, but only run elite with a private group never que. Normal doesn’t really matter. It’s a good chunk of dil at the end so I’ll probably run it where I can.

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

the new event looks nice and interesting, so far havent had any problems with pugs, and i just do regular version

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

There are 2 variations that I’ve seen, 1 with various spacial anomolies and not many MU ships if any (this one is fine) and the other has a silly amount of MU ships that spawn. While supposedly you can avoid these in a pug someone is gonna be a nimrod and aggro the bejeezus out of em, so IMO you are better off by taking the leaver ‘reward’ and try again if it starts out that way until they make an adjustment.

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

I just cancelled the project on my romulan and decided to run it on my Fed SCI toon for the doff. This is the only toon I can see me using this doff on since I’m using a SCI ship with Tykens rift.

I’m not gonna run this on all my toons, I used CE to lvl up the Nukara rep on all my toons so I’m kinda burt out on it. My SCI will benifit the most from the doff so thats the only toon running it.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

And once again, i am tempted… 50K dil x 7 toons…. hmmm…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.