Ship Slots Full

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Ship Slots Full

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

So if i decide to get an anodoria ship something has to go. my least used ships are:

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I only have the defiant and I’m not currently using it… I suppose whichever can be recalled or most easily purchased again if you change your mind?

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@CodeWarrior316 wrote:

I suppose whichever can be recalled or most easily purchased again if you change your mind?

This.

And out of your list, the defiant is the only one that fits that bill (unless you got it as a vet reward)

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Isn’t the Chimera the 1000 day vet ship? Couldn’t you just get rid of that one and reclaim it? I can’t remember if it comes in a box that you can just throw in your bank of if it goes straight to you ship list.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@greatzippy wrote:

Isn’t the Chimera the 1000 day vet ship? Couldn’t you just get rid of that one and reclaim it? I can’t remember if it comes in a box that you can just throw in your bank of if it goes straight to you ship list.

Hmmm. Thats a good point. The chimera might be reclaimable. Not sure on that. But if it isn’t, there is no way to get it back. At least with the defiant, it is always possible to just buy it from the Zstore if you really HAD to have it again, and weren’t able to reclaim it.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

It could also depend if you bought the defiant from the z-store in the first place or just got it from the fleet shipyard. I just got it from the fleet shipyard so didn’t get a cloaking device, what a disappointment.

Blackout
    Fleet Member

Get rid of the Chimera, since it can be reclaimed. OR, get rid of your Oddy. You can definitely reclaim that one too.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

not sure i will get an andorian ship, so i may not have to get rid of anything.

going to wait and see. at this point i think i would only consider the eng layout, but i would have to hear a lot of good about it first.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.